Selfie I took in Book Sale Makati Square, my favorite book store in the Legaspi Village area. Where I go to splurge on detective novels. (at Book Sale)
Reading Women (2012 - 2013), Carrie Schneider
- Rena reading Zadie Smith, Megha reading Edith Wharton.
- Flávia reading Clarice Lispector, Bianca reading Sylvia Plath.
- Evan reading Anne Lamott, Aura reading Maarit Verronen.
- Sara reading Miranda July, Sheree reading Angela Carter.
- Hsiao-Jou reading Fang-Yi Sheu, Heather reading Chris Kraus.
- Cauleen reading Gwendolyn Brooks, Molly reading Roseanne Barr.
- Sarah reading Zora Neale Hurston, Vicky reading Gloria Fuertes.
- Alyssa reading Patti Smith, Yala reading Susan Sontag.
- Whitney reading Terry Tempest Williams, Naomi reading Adrian Piper.
- Kelly reading Gabrielle Hamilton, Amy reading Michelle Cliff.
I love portraits of women reading. So hipster!
Recording with my new Epiphone bass for a new Patience Dear Juggernaut album. So fun! (at Legaspi Active Park, Legaspi Village, Makati)
Reunited with my Casiotone 701. Somebody plugged it to 110V before I left for Vancouver. Thanks to Audiophile Makati Square for fixing it and converting it to 220V. I bought this from the pier in Manila near The Philstar office for just Php4,500. This is the kind of retro keyboard a favorite band, Au Revoir Simone, uses! (at Makati Cinema Square)